Vortex 10" 790 CFM Powerfan
- 16.10 LBS
Vortex Powerfans are high-performance, inline duct blowers constructed from quality steel with heavy duty attractive hammertone powdered coat finish. The extended collar allows for easy duct installation and taping. Superior quality and smart design ensure vibration-free operation utilizing balanced motorized impellers with permanently lubricated ball bearings. Includes 6' power cord and galvanized mounting brackets, allowing both horizontal and vertical installation.
Other features include:
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up
- Impact-resistant, sound-absorbing heavy gauge steel casing
- Rustproof hammertone powder coat epoxy finish
- Permanently lubricated balanced motor, which ensures long life
- 100% speed-controllable, factory-installed 120V power cord
- Worry-free, 10-year warranty
Vortex Powerfans VTX Series and S-Line are now AMCA certified for performance and sound!
AMCA (Air Movement and Control Association) certified ratings program is a globally recognized third-party program that gives buyers, specifiers and users assurance that manufacturers' published data for air movement and control products are accurate. The AMCA database of certified products can be searched by company name, product type, country or license type, please find below a link to this certified product information: http://amca.org/certified-listed/company_products.php?cid=2477&cn=Atmosphere%20Inc.&pid=1&pn=Centrifugal%20Fans%20-%20Residential,%20Commercial,%20&%20Industrial