The GroLine HI98318 Waterproof EC/TDS (ppm) Tester is our latest pocket meter for measuring the EC/TDS of a hydroponic nutrient solution. This modern looking meter is only 0.7" thick and extremely ergonomic, fitting comfortably in your hand. The HI98318 has a very large easy to read LCD display that shows both EC or TDS and temperature along with calibration, stability and low battery indicators. All operations are simplified to two buttons. One is for turning the meter on/off and the other for automatic one point calibration.
- Graphite Sensor for Reduced Polarization Effect
- Two-Button Operation
- Quick Calibration Mode using Hanna pH/EC Quick Cal Solution
The GroLine HI98318 Waterproof EC/TDS (ppm) Tester is made specifically for hydroponics, provides a simple, inexpensive solution to measure fertilizer concentration in a nutrient solution.
The HI98318 EC/TDS tester has a graphite sensor that reduces the polarization effect common with amperometric testers that use two stainless steel pins.
Automatic calibration is achieved easily. Simply submerge the sensor in calibration solution and the meter will automatically detect the calibration standard (5.00 mS/cm in Quick Cal mode or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode). Temperature is automatically compensated for with the integrated temperature sensor.
- Fast Automatic Temperature Compensation with exposed temperature probe
- Graphite sensors that reduce polarization effects
- 0.5 (500 ppm) and 0.7 (700 ppm) selectable EC to TDS conversion factors
- Single point automatic calibration using Quick Cal standard or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode
- 250 hour battery life